Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Scrolling - Homemade Accordion Fold Book

This is an accordion-fold book I made for my daughter Monet to help her know her family and how they are all connected to her despite distance. It measures about 20 feet long.  If you have a strong scroll finger feel free to check out the whole length of the book. You may also want to turn your computer 90 degrees counter clockwise to get the best effect.  I apologize in advance for the seams.  -Joshua

Happy Scrolling...


Check out our blog later this week for a tutorial on accordion-fold bookmaking.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

That is so cool. I think the only time I have held Monet is possibly when we stopped by to see you last July. We didn't see each other enough for me to hold her on her baptism weekend and I was sick at Thanksgiving. Maybe at Easter Monet and I can party together! :) Kate will love seeing her. Bring this book too! I want to see it in person!

kia said...

This book is adorable, just like your blog. Super cute!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails