Thursday, March 18, 2010

Etsy Direction - Baby Style - Five Things All Mothers Should Have


Today I'm going to point mothers, expecting mothers, people who know expecting mothers, and people who know mothers... Ok, who doesn't this apply to then?  I'm so silly.  

Anyway, here is todays Etsy direction...

Amazing shops, full of amazing baby goodies.  Here are five things all mothers should have...

1.  Cute Onesies



2.  A "Lovey" blanket


3.  A One-of-a-kind Baby Quilt



4.  A Hip Diaper Bag



5.  Cute Shoes


These items are just the tip of the iceberg.  You really can find so many beautiful and one-of-a-kind items on Etsy.  



5 comments:

Sarah said...

This is awesome Angela!! Everything looks really cute. Thank you so very much for posting my bag to your blog today:)

Lisa said...

Angela, Thanks so much for including my "Good Morning, Mr. Sun" baby quilt among these wonderful items! Such wonderful company!

Jecklaine said...

Angela, Thank you very much! I really appreciate you posting my Mary Jane shoes on your Blog! :)

Run Lori Run said...

Love the quilts. I'm addicted to etsy myself, my weakness: vintage tea towels! There is something for everyone!

Angela Flicker: The Art of Making a House a Home in Utah said...

Etsy is for sure addicting and a little dangerous for two reasons...spending money and spending time. I stumbled across some super cute tea towels the other day. You should check it out... http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42769460

Sorry to make your addition worse here, lol

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails