Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My New Series of Mixed Media Fiber Wall Art


What a cozy living room!  Don't you want to move in?  Have a seat on the comfy couch, maybe cover up with the blanket, and turn on the lamp so you can read?


Hey look, someone is at the door.


It's the Flickers.  They've come over to say hi.


The neat thing about this new series of wall art is that the frames are open so you can switch photos in and out, as often as you please.

I'm struggling to decide on a name for my new series.  Picture n' Picture?  Frame Yourself?  Any suggestions?  

I have another three pieces already in sketch mode.  I can't wait to share them with you when I finish.  


What do you think of this funky room?


Be careful, these aren't baby proof.


Look who's on T.V.


You too could be a star!


Keep an eye on The Artists' House etsy shop, as these will be popping up for sale over the next couple days.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

These are fun and funky. Such cool detail. Hey, did you get all the water out of your basement?

Angela Flicker: The Art of Making a House a Home in Utah said...

Thanks Kristin! I appreciate your nice words :) Concerning the basement, I found the source of the water and then cleaned up the mess. We didn't have any more water come in after that. We collect water in rain buckets and the hose that directs the water elsewhere when we are getting heavy precipitation was plugged, causing water to overflow out of the bucket and into the basement. Once I got the hose working and the water flowing away from the house we were good. I caught the problem super early so the mess wasn't too bad. More annoying than anything :)

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

I love this series. The TV in the last picture is soo cute.

Run Lori Run said...

Beautiful work and so original!

Angela Flicker: The Art of Making a House a Home in Utah said...

Thanks Lori! Thanks Heather!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails