Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's Finished, Now If Only I Could Slow Down

I'm having one of those days, one of those weeks, where my mind is going a mile a minute with creative ideas and it won't stop making a list a mile long of things I want to get done.  It's spring break and both my husband I have off.  You would think that I would be able to tackle this list, or rest and have fun, but instead, under these circumstances, my energy is too crazy for my hands or body to slow down and do either of the before mentioned.

And because of this, I'll only be with you a short bit today, because I just must release this energy and I think sewing might be the only solution.  Yes, I'll say it again, SEWING IS THERAPY!

I'm currently working on a few sewing projects, and I just can't wait to share them with you.  In the meantime, I've also finished a big sewing project.  Finally it's finished!

And so, I'll leave this with you today.  Enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails