Thursday, April 15, 2010

Friendship, One of Life's Greatest Gifts

Jess's Text: Touch down! I heart the Wasatch!

Angela: We heart you! Monet just woke up. R u up for a walk?

Jess: Yeah! Jen's in route...then we will come to you.

Angela: I'm so excited and can't wait to see u. I might pee in my pants.

Jess: I've already pissed myself twice!


A dear friend of mine is back in town and so last night a group of us got together to celebrate. I had a wonderful evening, laughing and catching up with a group of amazing woman. These woman have been my support and encouragement the past few years while I have lived in Utah, away from my family back in IL. I realize how cliche this sounds, but truly I cannot describe in words what these ladies mean to me. And so today, I thought I would share with you some art that was inspired by friendship, one of life's greatest gifts.

Fine art print by Kristina Laurendi Havens.  You can visit her etsy shop here or her blog here.

Print by Karen Denten.  You can visit her Etsy shop here and her website here.

Metal wall sculpture by Robbyn and John Runyon.  You can visit their Etsy shop here and their website here.

Today I'll be enjoying a picnic in the sun with my daughter and friends.  I hope you too get an opportunity to spend some time with people who are special to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails