Thursday, March 11, 2010

Loving Lockets and Bows and Pearls and Ribbon


I love the femininity, elegance, and simplicity of jewelry these days. 





The three beauties posted above come from jcrew.  

And while I like J. Crew, I was hoping that maybe I could find something on Etsy instead.  I believe very strongly in supporting artists and just love all the handmade goods you can find there.  I'll plan on making regular posts like this one, just consider it an "Etsy Direction".  Seriously, you can get lost for hours surfing among all the beautiful shops. 

Here is what I found...



These necklaces are from ERMoriginals' Shop.  Her stuff is amazing...




Well, I hope I've pointed you into the right direction.  What do you think?  I think you should go and give her a visit.

2 comments:

Ravenhill said...

oh, these are all so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring me, love the artist support!

Emily :)
ERM originals

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails